Morning commute
One of the benefits of having a pilot for a sister is that morning commutes can transcend cool. On this particular morning Neil and I had to travel from San Jose to Irvine for meetings. Rachel has a job where she flies a plane around the western US giving demo flights to potential buyers and to flight instructors. She is able to arrange her schedule as she wishes, so when I come to the States, she is often able to book flights wherever I am scheduled to be. It means that not only do I get to spend time with the lovely woman, but I get personalized travel in the most jet-setting way I can imagine.
1 Comments:
hi - i was searching for other "hothouse flowers" fans and found your blogg... cool blogg, interesting life!
i only have a few of their albums - home, sorry, dont go, songs in the rain... but have only just discovered that htey have HEAPS more... do you have any of their post 2000 albums???
anyway great blog, happy travels and all of that :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home